Monday, March 16, 2015

Social Trading Progress - Week 2 Of March 2015

After my previous posts last week I went down with a very bad cold.  I was actually anxious thinking that I won't be able to do this post. I've since recovered and ready to explore the markets this week, as well as pay close attention to my popular investors over at Etoro.

So far social trading is proving to be a nice additional and passive income stream.  As from the 1st of March to date, I'm happily reporting a 7.26% increase on capital (trades are still open though). 


Social Trading Progress


My gut tells me that March will outperform February, especially now that yours truly has stopped meddling with the trades.

I posted a "how to get started on social trading" article last week so that you can stop wondering how to get started and simply do it.  It is a YouTube video that details clearly how to get started, how to select traders to copy etc.  It will do you good if you can heard over there after this post.

Till next week!
Wishing you success

No comments:

Post a Comment