Monday, March 2, 2015

Copy trading forex - February progress

My first month of copy trading forex live has been quite a ride, between trying to second guess my copied traders and some changes in Etoro I can only say that I have learned a lot.

The first thing to take note of is that the way stats is reported has changed.  I will no longer be able to show graphics of weekly stats as it is now  reported as month to date.  As you can see below, my January month was in the red by 10.9% (prior to copy trading), and after starting to copy trade I managed to bank a profit of 11.22% during the month of February.


There was a huge drawdown on the account all thanks to the uncertainty with Greece.  Me, being me I started to manually close some trades and those who left them alone have banked double the % on interest.  Well, that is just a lesson for me to LET THE COPIED TRADER DO HIS WORK while I focus on my other forex account.

So, here we are for my first month of copy trading....11.2% profit/interest.  This is much better than what a bank would give me so, I'LL TAKE IT!!

Till the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment